Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,345 (Rp 22,054,258) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)