Cost of living in Salalah, Oman vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.284 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 119% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,722 (﷼ 1,630) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)