Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 52% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,583 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 2 hours ago)