Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 99% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,185 (£2,812) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)