Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 98% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,176 (£2,790) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (13 minutes ago)