Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,100 (¥399,193) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)