Cost of living in Safi, Morocco vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09204 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,461 (15,874 Dirham) in Safi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (19 minutes ago)