Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 143% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,651 ($4,297) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)