Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 148% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €4,463 ($5,068) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 4 hours ago)