Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,452 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)