Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,646 in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)