Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 33% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,267 (₨103,032) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (22 minutes ago)