Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08848 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,799 (20,331 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)