Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05929 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,710 (R 28,838) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)