Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,282 (﷼ 63,425,687) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ferrara costs €230 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (33 minutes ago)