Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,515 (﷼ 72,143,788) in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)