Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,492 (2,769,121 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (36 minutes ago)