Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00098 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,080 (3,155,396 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Caen costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)