Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00095 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,931 (3,074,117 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)