Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00291 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 10% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,866 (640,538 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)