Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 66% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €579 (Bs 168,035,328) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (41 minutes ago)