Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02725 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 27% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,035 ($U74,697) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)