Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 19% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,378 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)