Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01627 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 32% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,085 (66,689 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)