Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21011 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,708 (R$ 8,131) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)