Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 15% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,847 (203,665 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)