Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23168 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,476 (6,370 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)