Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20771 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,796 (R$ 8,647) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)