Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12679 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 46% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,482 (19,578 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)