Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27126 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 105% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,273 (12,064 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)