Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00241 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,781 (738,102 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)