Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01222 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 26% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,016 (164,891 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)