Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23377 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,349 (R$ 10,050) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)