Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22671 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,152 (R$ 9,490) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)