Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24712 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,427 (R$ 9,821) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)