Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 103% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,246 (2,128,399 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)