Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.111 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,652 (£2,386) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)