Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,443 (2,824 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)