Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21407 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,176 (5,494 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)