Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02596 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,809 (69,664 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)