Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00253 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €968 (382,931 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)