Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01302 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 17% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,996 (153,280 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)