Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02565 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 7% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,719 ($U67,007) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)