Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02868 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 18% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,887 ($U65,802) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)