Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 33% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,397 ($2,821) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)