Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,494 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €21,000 (about 2 hours ago)