Cost of living in Padua, Italy vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,253 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (33 minutes ago)