Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00712 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,206 (169,558 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $19,980 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)