Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09254 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,397 (15,098 Dirham) in Oujda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (44 minutes ago)