Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03882 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,404 (36,159 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)