Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,955 (¥383,409) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)