Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12327 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,545 ($b12,532) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)