Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €793 (332,526 KZT) in Oral.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (41 minutes ago)