Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,038 (¥389,687) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (35 minutes ago)