Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03271 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,300 (39,749₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)