Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13417 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 68% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,850 (kr21,242) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)