Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00764 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,062 (¥400,636) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (31 minutes ago)