Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01354 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,205 (руб 88,980) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)